Monday, February 11, 2008

The First of Many

So, I've decided to join this blogging generation. I hope someone other than my wife reads this because that would make the whole experience counter-productive. I'm also curious if this will actually show up on the internet, or I'm just typing on a word processor for only me and the purple gorrilla jumping around on my desktop to see. I'm sure that you are wondering to yourself... Who is this wannabe super hero? Why does he want to be a "Wannabe a Super Hero?" Well, I believe Jerry Seinfeld said it best when he said, "When boys are growing up hearing of Superman, Batman, Spiderman; these aren't fantasies, they are options." I'm still slightly convinced that one day I'm going to wake up with x-ray vision, spidey-senses, or *finger crossed* a billion dollars, a mansion with a high-tech underground cave and an overtly long car that shoots flames out of the exhaust and rockets out of the cupholders. I'll just have to settle for my own catch phrase. Here's hoping... until next time, same Otter time, same Otter website (how's that for originality?)

1 comment:

Otter said...

love it! am i going to be mentioned in this on a regular basis?