Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sorry, Can't Blog Now


Every superhero has his weakness.  Superman has kryptonite, Batman has hot women (Catwoman, Poison Ivy, etc.), and I am no different.  I actually have many weaknesses, Peanut Butter Tagalongs from the Girl Scouts of America, the 48 hours of the NFL Draft, and finally, the reason I can't blog right now... American Idol... go ahead get your laughs out now, but I'm totally secure in my Idolitis.  I'm not talking about laughing at the losers that think they can actually sing, but really suck.  I like watching the real stuff.  The performances are intense, narrowing from the top 24 to 1.  Although I think it would be great to add some full contact performances, of maybe mixing Idol with other various reality shows.  Maybe making the contestants sing while drinking a roach gut milkshake, while Joe Rogan screams in their face, ala Fear Factor; or making them sing for the love of the one and only Flava Flav (YEAH BOIE!!!).  Just a though, but even without the added elements, Simon Cowell is perhaps the most entertaining person on television. Sorry, but I must go... I'm missing Paula Abdul acting like a drunk maniac again.  Until next time, same Otter-time, same Otter-Website.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Simon for honorary super-hero. I tell you Simon is most def a hero compared to Hamlet!