Friday, February 29, 2008

Super Deals

Ok give me a second before you hit that 'x' in the corner of your screen, I promise this is not a used car commercial.  I'm not trying to sell you a 95 kia spectra with 70,000 miles on it for no down payment and 0% APR.  I simply want to give credit where credit is due.  As a superhero, I have to be careful where I use the word "super," to be sure I don't lessen my own classification.  But somethings are worth of the adjective.  The most recent experience I've had with something super is the $4.99 buffet at CiCi's pizza.  CiCi's the most spectacular "bang for you buck" you will every experience.  From the infamous "Welcome to CiCi's!!" upon walking into the door to the super awesome arcade games, CiCi's is SUPER.  You can get everything from a salad, to pasta, to pizza (regular and zesty), and those cinnamon rolls that make you blood cells like a Mack Truck on a neighborhood street.  Since Bruce Wayne is the exception when it comes to the economic security of superheroes, CiCi's provides a large amount of fuel, for a small amount of cash.  Thank you CiCi's.  Until next time, same Otter-time, same Otter-Website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha...super!