Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Super Feats of the Day

Today I accomplished many super feats that could only be only be attributed to a super human power that I am not acutely aware of.  First, I woke up without hitting my snooze button once. Enough said.  Second, my wife is very sick, the kind that leaves one bathroom in the house untouchable until a HAZMAT unit can clear the premises.  This in it self is not a super feat, but the fact that I had a sudden craving for 104 oz. of water... and we only have one bathroom.  After hours of feeling like I was about to combust from the bladder outward, I had an existential "mind over matter" moment.  If Flomax had a superhero spokesperson, it would be me.  Lastly, I supervised a group of people in an activity I had no idea about.  The blind leading the blind.  If Superman has x-ray vision, I had the opposite.  Leading someone in an activity that you yourself had no idea how to do, I was impressed.  If only B.S. was somewhere in the National Registery of Super Powers.  Until next time, same Otter Time, same Otter Web-site. 

No comments: